Correx has a corrugated centre (aka fluted polypropylene). FREE DELIVERY
Correx, or polypropylene fluted board, is a type of corrugated plastic that works completely for low-cost, high-impact indication services that are easy to set up and totally customisable. It's light-weight and water resistant, perfect for short term signage.
This is a wonderful low cost signage and board option, with a rigid however lightweight product that can be quickly set up anywhere you need with glue, tape, screws or nails - whatever works for you! We can print any design or colour palette (CMYK) as required with weatherproof, fade and scratch-resistant inks that make your images stand apart with high quality, crisp print.
Printed correx boards can be used in a variety of methods, from alerting and direction signs to advertising, exhibition occasions and celebrations, signs on railings (and more).
- Orders approximately 1sqM in total: (3 - 4 working days).
- Orders over 1sqM in total: (5 - 6 working days).
- Digitally printed applied self-adhesive
- Cut sides as standard
- Exteremly light-weight and very easy to install anywhwere.
- Fairly flexible, resilient and hard wearing. Correx boards can be stuck, screwed, nailed or riveted to any suitable surface area
- You can use correx boards inside and outside.
- Maximum size 2.44 m × 1.22 m (8ft × 4ft) in one piece